|Package||Family AGP/ Experiential / Online|
|Duration||27 Apr - 31 Aug 2018|
- Fiat were looking to promote and boost sales of their Tipo model, a spacious family car perfect for everything from the school run to family holidays.
- Fiat approached DCM with the challenge to target family cinemagoing audiences in an innovative and fun way which engaged with customers, linked their content and brand to the cinema environment and pushed the limits of how people perceived the Fiat Tipo.
- Set to run for a period of three months, Fiat collaborated with Cineworld, Starcom and Digital Cinema Media (DCM) to bring its powerful campaign to life, targeting a family audience in the cinema environment through a shareable, interactive experience.
- The immersive activation saw Fiat bring a car into the cinema foyer, and working with creative agency Flying Object and Magic Camera, the model makers who have designed sets for major Hollywood movies, the car’s spacious interior and boot were filled with a miniature world of cinematic wonder.
- A detailed model landscape packed with volcanoes, helicopters, mysterious statues, giant ants and much more, created a loving homage to Saturday afternoon adventure films like Jurassic World, while showcasing the enormous capacity of the Fiat Tipo.
- Fiat and video production company Contented have also created a 15 second bespoke cinema ident that ran alongside Fiat’s 30 second brand ad that promoted the extra space its new Tipomodel offers families.
- Other key assets and branding featured on Cineworld’s website and newsletter, including a ‘Families Go Free’ competition which offered 1000 families the chance to win an exclusive family cinema trip.