|Target Audience||18-34 Adults|
|Package||Alcohol AGP Sponsorship|
|Duration||30" Alcohol AGP; 15" co-brand trailer|
- Camden Town Brewery’s main objective in 2018 was to establish their brand as front of mind for lager consumers, and increase spontaneous awareness.
- They were looking for a platform from which to champion their largest marketing campaign to date – ‘Hello Hells’, which looked to celebrate the moment of joy experienced with the first sip of lager after a long day.
- Targeting ABC1 25-34s, there overarching aim was to replace the premium beer brands and become the national “brand for me”.
- Everyman offered an opportunity for Camden Town Brewery to align with their ABC1 25-35 audience nationwide and their consumers passion points of music and art, by becoming headline partner of the Everyman Music and Film Festival.
- At the time, the Everyman Music and Film Festival was establishing itself as a forward thinking contemporary festival, championing new film makers and artists among the ABC1 cinema environment.
- We bought Camden’s brand ethos and personality to Everyman cinemas with branding, stocking and on-screen content present leading up to and during the festival.