Our people work together to form a passionate team defined by their talent and ambition, while our values form the code we live by.
They make up a set of attributes and behaviours that we can develop, share and celebrate, as a group of diverse and inspiring people.
We look for individuals who relish the challenge of working in a dynamic industry and thrive in a busy, sociable environment. A passion for achieving individual objectives and commitment to company success are prerequisites for working at DCM, so if you’re a bright, fun individual who wants to succeed and be rewarded for that success, you’ll fit in here.
We’re an equal opportunities employer and we treat all job applicants and employees in the same way, regardless of their sex, age, race, ethnic origin, sexual orientation, religion or any disability. We pledge to treat individuals fairly and equally, and all decisions on recruitment, selection, training, promotion and career management will be based solely on objectives and job-related criteria.
Email us at email@example.com.
Innovation ManagerYou are:Brave, Expert, Spirited and Thoughtful - The behaviours that DCM lives by.You have:Understanding and experience in the media market and sales operations. A desire to deliver exceptional service and results for advertisers and agencies. A passion for Cinema and Film.You will be:Driving revenue within an agency group and working collaboratively with all departments to deliver first class service both internally and externally.We want:You to consistently look for new and innovate ways to increase long-term growth for the cinema medium within AV, sponsorship teams and across key clients.We will:Provide you with excellent support from a knowledgeable and experienced team.We deliver:Competitive salaries, market leading bonus structures, a fully stocked bar and unlimited cinema trips!Main responsibilities:- Develop sponsorship packages and respond to agency briefs to deliver revenue according to sales targets.
- Deliver revenue in accordance with set targets and agency trading parameters.
- Negotiate business within portfolio to maximise return to DCM as agreed with Business Director.
- To seek out and develop new opportunities that will drive incremental revenue for DCM.
- Manage and develop an agreed portfolio of agency relationships.
- To create strong relationships with peers to identify opportunities to drive business efficiency.
- Develop excellent business relationships with key Cinema circuit stakeholders (commercial/marketing) to maximise commercial opportunities across the portfolio.
- To work with project management to ensure the successful activation and delivery of campaigns.
- Responsible for generating and overseeing standard screen time activity on a given agency.
- Organise and attend cinema evenings, hospitality events, presentations, workshops and meetings with agencies.
- Gain understanding of each agency’s objectives and the objectives of their clients.
- Respond quickly and accurately to the customer base, providing excellent account management.
- Accurate management of weekly numbers based tasks in terms of booked business, forecast projections and finance queries.
- Ensure accurate set up and monitoring of booked campaigns.
- Build understanding of cinema trading parameters and marketplace.
- Present the case for cinema to agencies and clients.Key competencies:- Proven experience in creative, multi-platform sales.
- A thorough understanding of the technological developments taking place across the media landscape.
- Excellent and proven agency contacts .
- A record of creating and delivering long-term sponsorship and creative solutions packages.
- Excellent presentation skills.
- Be able to demonstrate outstanding analytical and numerical skills.
- Have first rate communication skills, both written and verbal.
- Demonstrated ability to work under pressure.The person:- A highly driven and motivated individual.
- Be able to influence people at all levels with an open, forward-thinking and persuasive style.
-Passionate about new technology and how to embrace it to drive incremental revenue to DCM.
- Collaborative style of working and comfortable working in a matrix operation.
- Possess a well-developed sense of humour and be resilient in temperament.Education & Qualifications:- Degree or equivalent experience.
Benefits at DCM.
We have an enviable range of employment policies, and are committed to recognising and rewarding success. Our standard benefits combined with a few cheeky perks include:
- 25 days holiday plus a day off for your birthday
- Group personal pension scheme
- Discretionary bonus scheme for all staff
- Life assurance scheme
- ODEON cinema passes
- A birthday voucher
- Cycle-to-work scheme
- Season ticket loan
- Denplan dental scheme
- Subsidised study scheme
- Childcare vouchers
- Free fruit delivered to the office
- NABS Partner card
We’re a conscious and conscientious company, so we’re always striving to do our bit (and then a bit more) for the environment. We also work closely with various charities, whether through fundraising, donating advertising space or donating money via Give As You Earn (GAYE).
At DCM we’re committed to helping people break into the advertising industry and we’re keen to hear new voices and gain fresh perspectives on what we do.
With this in mind, we’ve launched an intern scheme offering recent graduates and current university attendees the chance to shadow teams across our business to gain a deeper understanding of the industry and DCM.
What can you expect?
You’ll spend two weeks in various teams across DCM, gaining an insight into how departments like Sales, Marketing, Production and Research support the business. You’ll also get a chance to learn about our exhibitors – Vue, Odeon, Cineworld and Independent sites - to gain an insight into how we work with the cinemas we represent.
Who are we looking for?
We are looking for enthusiastic candidates keen to learn about the industry from the inside. You will need to be a strong communicator, keen to learn and ask questions and ideally with a passion for cinema and advertising.
Our recent intern, Andrew Unsworth, said: “All of the tasks we were assigned were challenging, yet enjoyable and I am happy to say that the time I spent with the business has assured me that I do want to continue working towards a career in the advertising industry…the hospitality, helpfulness and enjoyable atmosphere in the workplace was a genuinely welcome surprise.”
Please note that this is an unpaid internship which covers only travel and lunch each day.
If you’re interested in applying then please send your CV and a covering letter to firstname.lastname@example.org.