Our people work together to form a passionate team defined by their talent and ambition, while our values form the code we live by.
They make up a set of attributes and behaviours that we can develop, share and celebrate, as a group of diverse and inspiring people.
We look for individuals who relish the challenge of working in a dynamic industry and thrive in a busy, sociable environment. A passion for achieving individual objectives and commitment to company success are prerequisites for working at DCM, so if you’re a bright, fun individual who wants to succeed and be rewarded for that success, you’ll fit in here.
We’re an equal opportunities employer and we treat all job applicants and employees in the same way, regardless of their sex, age, race, ethnic origin, sexual orientation, religion or any disability. We pledge to treat individuals fairly and equally, and all decisions on recruitment, selection, training, promotion and career management will be based solely on objectives and job-related criteria.
Email us at email@example.com.
Activations ExecutiveDepartment:Events & ActivationsReporting to:Head of Events & ActivationsJob purpose:Working closely with the Innovations team, overseeing and managing sponsorships, partnerships and bespoke campaigns to a business class level, across DCM cinemas (Odeon, Cineworld, Vue, Picturehouse, Curzon, Everyman and Independent cinemas)You are:Brave, Expert, Spirited and Thoughtful - the behaviours that DCM lives byYou have:An understanding and a passion for project management. Excellent organisational and personable skills, with the ability to manage varied internal and external relationships, and deliver business class experiencesYou will be:Proving the power of cinema and delivering business class B2C campaignsWe want:For you to be an all-round player in the Events & Activations team, and for you to create highly productive relationships internally and externally that result in a business class campaignsWe will:Provide you with a challenging and inspiring role where you can work with various B2C brands on exciting and innovating campaignsWe deliver:Competitive salaries, market leading bonus structures, flexible support and training, a fully stocked bar, unlimited cinema trips and a collaborative and fun company culture that was recently recognised for Outstanding Employee Engagement by Best CompaniesMain responsibilities:- Responsible for campaign management of all Activation campaigns
- Develop, co-ordinate and project manage campaigns in accordance with the company's brand positioning, client’s objectives, and within agreed deadlines and budgets
- Monitor, review and report on performance of activations and identify, document and provide analysis on areas of improvement for future campaigns, and provide feedback to the innovation managers
- Liaise with Marketing to ensure that all PR worthy campaigns receive the support required to achieve fame and PR for the campaign and team
- Maintain regular contact, manage and develop relationships with exhibitors to ensure the best delivery of all campaigns
- Maintain regular contact with all clients on phone, email and at meetings and social engagements
- Support Innovation Managers in ensuring they are kept up to date with campaign information through consistent communication and presentations where required
- Attend weekly Innovations meetings and co-chair 1-2-1 meetings with Cinema Champions, to ensure complete clarity of all live and pending campaigns
- Provide Post Campaign Analysis for each booked campaign.
- Ensure all relevant project management paperwork for contract agreements are recorded accurately and within google docs, B2B tracker and CRM, and circulated to the relevant DCM departments for processing as required
- Work closely with the team to capture campaign highlights via photography, videography and case studies
- Commercially aware of how DCM is performing, including revenue and admissions delivered, market share, research, marketing initiatives etc
- Continually looking to explore new opportunities with existing clients to develop new opportunities and other income streamsKey competencies:- Experience of campaign organisation in a commercial environment
- Proven ability and confidence to deliver outstanding campaigns on time and within budget
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- Excellent relationship management skills
- Comfortable working as part of a team as well as on their own initiative
- Able to manage multiple work streams and prioritise effectively to ensure deadlines are met
- Microsoft Tools (accomplished understanding of Excel is a must)
- Knowledge of cinema
- Positive and enthusiastic with a can-do attitudeThe person:- Energetic, good fun, personable and confident. Someone who truly represents the face of DCM and has the ability to use their enthusiasm to engage others both internally and externally
- Self-motivated and works happily under their own steam
- Focused on delivering tangible results but with a creative flair
- Enthusiastic problem solver with a can-do approach
- A pro-active self-starter with a passion for high standards
- A team player who’s happy to take the lead in a collaborative way
- Relishes juggling numerous projects and working to tight deadlines
- Someone with a strong desire to grow and develop themselves and the role
- Loves advertising and media
- Loves film and cinema
Benefits at DCM.
We have an enviable range of employment policies, and are committed to recognising and rewarding success. Our standard benefits combined with a few cheeky perks include:
- 25 days holiday plus a day off for your birthday
- Group personal pension scheme
- Discretionary bonus scheme for all staff
- Life assurance scheme
- ODEON cinema passes
- A birthday voucher
- Cycle-to-work scheme
- Season ticket loan
- Denplan dental scheme
- Subsidised study scheme
- Childcare vouchers
- Free fruit delivered to the office
- NABS Partner card
We’re a conscious and conscientious company, so we’re always striving to do our bit (and then a bit more) for the environment. We also work closely with various charities, whether through fundraising, donating advertising space or donating money via Give As You Earn (GAYE).
At DCM we’re committed to helping people break into the advertising industry and we’re keen to hear new voices and gain fresh perspectives on what we do.
With this in mind, we’ve launched an intern scheme offering recent graduates and current university attendees the chance to shadow teams across our business to gain a deeper understanding of the industry and DCM.
What can you expect?
You’ll spend two weeks in various teams across DCM, gaining an insight into how departments like Sales, Marketing, Production and Research support the business. You’ll also get a chance to learn about our exhibitors – Vue, Odeon, Cineworld and Independent sites - to gain an insight into how we work with the cinemas we represent.
Who are we looking for?
We are looking for enthusiastic candidates keen to learn about the industry from the inside. You will need to be a strong communicator, keen to learn and ask questions and ideally with a passion for cinema and advertising.
Our recent intern, Andrew Unsworth, said: “All of the tasks we were assigned were challenging, yet enjoyable and I am happy to say that the time I spent with the business has assured me that I do want to continue working towards a career in the advertising industry…the hospitality, helpfulness and enjoyable atmosphere in the workplace was a genuinely welcome surprise.”
Please note that this is an unpaid internship which covers only travel and lunch each day.
If you’re interested in applying then please send your CV and a covering letter to firstname.lastname@example.org.