Our people work together to form a passionate team defined by their talent and ambition, while our values form the code we live by.
They make up a set of attributes and behaviours that we can develop, share and celebrate, as a group of diverse and inspiring people.
We look for individuals who relish the challenge of working in a dynamic industry and thrive in a busy, sociable environment. A passion for achieving individual objectives and commitment to company success are prerequisites for working at DCM, so if you’re a bright, fun individual who wants to succeed and be rewarded for that success, you’ll fit in here.
We’re an equal opportunities employer and we treat all job applicants and employees in the same way, regardless of their sex, age, race, ethnic origin, sexual orientation, religion or any disability. We pledge to treat individuals fairly and equally, and all decisions on recruitment, selection, training, promotion and career management will be based solely on objectives and job-related criteria.
Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Campaign Management AssistantResponsible to:Campaign Management ManagerThe Role:The Campaign Management Assistant supports the Campaign Manager in all aspects of campaign creation monitoring and delivery. Liaising with internal stakeholders, the sales team, finance and exhibition, to satisfy client requirements, and exhibitor partners to monitor and validate film showing and admissions delivery.
– Campaign – Creation, Booking, Monitoring & Delivery of all on screen activity
– Management of Advertiser, Product and certain aspects of estate data within the Accord System
– Support the team in day to day tasks
– All exhibitor admissions reconciliation
– Exhibitor Support
– Creation and management of all DCM inventory infrastructure, comprising primarily of film and line-up information
– Management of the campaign scheduling process, including schedule runs, playlist creation and distribution
– Carry out necessary Month End processes for Finance
– To deputise for Campaign Executive in their absence
– Escalate any issues to the Manager
– Reacting and reporting exhibitor performance trends and changes
– Assisting with the monitoring, and resolving late sales bookings and queries
– Sales Queries – Availability, Campaign Execution & Performance
– To highlight incorrect or undeliverable bookings working with sales teams and the inventory management team to resolve problems
– The department and its members are expected to hold the highest standards, constantly striving to improve accuracy, knowledge and performance - ‘We are the experts’Key competencies:– Previous experience in media Sales Operations or inventory management desirable
– Excellent attention to detail
– Ability to work under pressure and to manage deadlines effectively
– Proficiency in MS Office applications, especially Excel.
– Highly numerate
– Proven problem solver
– Ability to work under pressure and deliver to deadlines
The Person:You are Brave, Expert, Spirited and Thoughtful – the values that DCM lives by.
– Be outgoing and enjoy working in a team
– Be confident, enthusiastic and ambitious to succeed
– Be self-motivating, use their initiative and display a real sense of purpose
– Possess a well-developed sense of humour and be resilient in temperament
– The ability to challenge constructively
– Clear communication styles
– Collaborative style of workingApply:Email email@example.com
Innovations Account ManagerYou are:Brave, Expert, Spirited and Thoughtful – the values that DCM lives by.You have:A passion for cinema and film innovative media solutions.You will be:Delivering new creative commercial opportunities across our estate.We want:Your market reputation to be excellent and to create highly productive relationships both externally and internally.We will:Provide you excellent support from a knowledgeable team.We deliver:Competitive salaries, market leading bonus structures, a fully stocked bar and unlimited cinema trips!DepartmentSalesResponsible to:Business DirectorJob purpose:Responsible for developing and implementing new commercial opportunities throughout our estate of cinemas.Main responsibilities:- Work closely with the Business Director and Innovations Business Director, to ensure that the agreed revenue targets are achieved across the agency patch and within the Innovations Team.
- Manage and grow relationships with relevant commercial partners/sponsors/agencies.
- Build and manage relationships with Partnerships teams and Agency Planning teams to stimulate briefs.
- Generate and prioritise key commercial packages across the exhibitor’s estate.
- Identify bespoke opportunities and recommend commercial terms.
- Dissect and respond to inbound Partnership/innovations briefs
- Coordinate resource from relevant business units within DCM to help create the best response.
- Proactively target brands who haven’t briefed DCM with interesting and bespoke ideas.
- Work with Creative Business Director and Innovations managers to brainstorm ideas, work through creative solutions to briefs, drive innovation through new ideas and create sales assets to sell these ideas.
- Ensure that partnerships created are of sound commercially to DCM, profitable to the business and able to be delivered successfully.
- Work closely with the Innovation Production team to ensure smooth campaign delivery post sale.Key competencies:- Significant experience of the media market (3-5 years indicative)
- Experience in creative, multi-platform sales
- A thorough understanding of the technological developments taking place across the media landscape and importantly their effect on traditional advertising
- Track record of delivering long term advertising partnerships
- The ability to effectively sell and deliver creative solutions
- Proven record of building agency contacts in planning and partnership teams. - Ideally has existing contacts within the Omnicom portfolioThe person:- Highly driven and motivated individual
- A confident and engaging presenter
- The ability to communicate at a senior marketing and agency planning level
- Collaborative style of working
- Creative, Open, forward-thinking and persuasive style
- A strategic thinker who understands how to create value for advertisers
- Passionate about new technology and importantly how to embrace it in order to deliver incremental revenue to the business
Agency ManagerYou are:Brave, Expert, Spirited and Thoughtful - The behaviours that DCM lives by.You have:Understanding and experience in the media market and sales operations. A desire to deliver exceptional service and results for advertisers and agencies. A passion for Cinema and Film.You will be:Driving revenue within an agency group and working collaboratively with all departments to deliver first class service both internally and externally.We want:You to consistently look for new and innovate ways to increase long term growth of cinema within AV, sponsorship teams and across key clients.We will:Provide you with excellent support from a knowledgeable and experienced Exec team.We deliver:Competitive salaries, market leading bonus structures, a fully stocked bar and unlimited cinema tripsMain responsibilities:- Deliver revenue in accordance with set targets and agency trading parameters.
- Negotiate business within portfolio to maximise return to DCM as agreed with Business Director.
- Identify new sales opportunities as well as building on existing relationships to develop the customer base.
- Organise and attend cinema evenings, hospitality events, presentations, workshops and meetings with agencies.
- Develop good working relationships with relevant agency personnel.
- Gain understanding of each agency’s objectives and the objectives of their clients.
- Respond quickly and accurately to the customer base, providing excellent account management.
- Accurate management of weekly numbers based tasks in terms of booked business, forecast projections and finance queries.
- Ensure accurate set up and monitoring of booked campaigns.
- Manage and develop a sales assistant.
- Build understanding of cinema trading parameters and marketplace.
- Present the case for cinema to agencies and clients.The person:- Able to demonstrate experience of outstanding client/customer management.
- Excellent communication and presentation skills.
- Be able to demonstrate strong analytical and numerical skills.
- Demonstrate ability to work under pressure and meet deadlines.
- Motivated to learn.
- Able to work under their own initiative.
- Highly personable and enjoy working in a team.
- Self-motivated with a forward-thinking mentality.
- A good sense of humour.Education & qualifications- Educated to degree level
Benefits at DCM.
We have an enviable range of employment policies, and are committed to recognising and rewarding success. Our standard benefits combined with a few cheeky perks include:
- 25 days holiday plus a day off for your birthday
- Group personal pension scheme
- Discretionary bonus scheme for all staff
- Life assurance scheme
- ODEON cinema passes
- A birthday voucher
- Cycle-to-work scheme
- Season ticket loan
- Denplan dental scheme
- Subsidised study scheme
- Childcare vouchers
- Free fruit delivered to the office
- NABS Partner card
We’re a conscious and conscientious company, so we’re always striving to do our bit (and then a bit more) for the environment. We also work closely with various charities, whether through fundraising, donating advertising space or donating money via Give As You Earn (GAYE).
At DCM we’re committed to helping people break into the advertising industry and we’re keen to hear new voices and gain fresh perspectives on what we do.
With this in mind, we’ve launched an intern scheme offering recent graduates and current university attendees the chance to shadow teams across our business to gain a deeper understanding of the industry and DCM.
What can you expect?
You’ll spend two weeks in various teams across DCM, gaining an insight into how departments like Sales, Marketing, Production and Research support the business. You’ll also get a chance to learn about our exhibitors – Vue, Odeon, Cineworld and Independent sites - to gain an insight into how we work with the cinemas we represent.
Who are we looking for?
We are looking for enthusiastic candidates keen to learn about the industry from the inside. You will need to be a strong communicator, keen to learn and ask questions and ideally with a passion for cinema and advertising.
Our recent intern, Andrew Unsworth, said: “All of the tasks we were assigned were challenging, yet enjoyable and I am happy to say that the time I spent with the business has assured me that I do want to continue working towards a career in the advertising industry…the hospitality, helpfulness and enjoyable atmosphere in the workplace was a genuinely welcome surprise.”
Please note that this is an unpaid internship which covers only travel and lunch each day.
If you’re interested in applying then please send your CV and a covering letter to firstname.lastname@example.org.