Our people work together to form a passionate team defined by their talent and ambition, while our values form the code we live by.
They make up a set of attributes and behaviours that we can develop, share and celebrate, as a group of diverse and inspiring people.
We look for individuals who relish the challenge of working in a dynamic industry and thrive in a busy, sociable environment. A passion for achieving individual objectives and commitment to company success are prerequisites for working at DCM, so if you’re a bright, fun individual who wants to succeed and be rewarded for that success, you’ll fit in here.
We’re an equal opportunities employer and we treat all job applicants and employees in the same way, regardless of their sex, age, race, ethnic origin, sexual orientation, religion or any disability. We pledge to treat individuals fairly and equally, and all decisions on recruitment, selection, training, promotion and career management will be based solely on objectives and job-related criteria.
Email us at email@example.com.
Regional Sales Director (Manchester)You are:Brave, Expert, Spirited and Thoughtful – the values that DCM live by.You have:An excellent understanding and extensive experience in the media market and sales operations. A desire to deliver exceptional service and results for advertisers and agencies. A passion for Cinema and Film. Proven leadership experience.You will be:Responsible for the sales operation outside of London. Driving cinema advertising spend and raising the profile of DCM.We want:You to establish and develop DCM’s regional sales team, to become an industry renowned division of DCM. Lead the team to deliver our strategy, using new and innovative ways to raise the profile of the business and increase the long-term growth of cinema within AV, sponsorship teams and across key clients with outstanding customer service.We will:Provide you with excellent support from a knowledgeable Sales Director, an experienced Trading Director, an industry renowned CEO and a skilful Marketing Manager.We deliver:Competitive salaries, market leading bonus structures, a fully stocked bar and unlimited cinema trips!Main responsibilities:- Overall responsibility for all facets of the Regional DCM Business.
- Grow the share of regional revenue within DCM’s business.
- Responsible for all regional revenue streams.
- Work closely with Commercial Director to create a regional trading strategy and be able to lead commercial decisions outside of main agency deals.
- Implement DCM’s strategy, adapting to regional market conditions where necessary.
- Act as a beacon for cinema advertising and raise DCM’s profile.
- Establish excellent senior level relationships with regional agencies and clients.
- Establish a strong industry network of relations regionally to put DCM on the map.
- Provide regular sales forecasts to Sales Director.
- Motivate and organise the regional DCM Sales Team.
- Responsible for the development and day to day managing of the regional DCM Sales Team.
- Co-ordinate the strategy for marketing, PR, events and activations with marketing.
- Provide expertise to influence the direction and approach for other departments, particularly Campaign Management and Insight.
- Provide a long term strategy for growth from the Regional Sales Team.
Benefits at DCM.
We have an enviable range of employment policies, and are committed to recognising and rewarding success. Our standard benefits combined with a few cheeky perks include:
- 25 days holiday plus a day off for your birthday
- Group personal pension scheme
- Discretionary bonus scheme for all staff
- Life assurance scheme
- ODEON cinema passes
- A birthday voucher
- Cycle-to-work scheme
- Season ticket loan
- Denplan dental scheme
- Subsidised study scheme
- Childcare vouchers
- Free fruit delivered to the office
- NABS Partner card
We’re a conscious and conscientious company, so we’re always striving to do our bit (and then a bit more) for the environment. We also work closely with various charities, whether through fundraising, donating advertising space or donating money via Give As You Earn (GAYE).
At DCM we’re committed to helping people break into the advertising industry and we’re keen to hear new voices and gain fresh perspectives on what we do.
With this in mind, we’ve launched an intern scheme offering recent graduates and current university attendees the chance to shadow teams across our business to gain a deeper understanding of the industry and DCM.
What can you expect?
You’ll spend two weeks in various teams across DCM, gaining an insight into how departments like Sales, Marketing, Production and Research support the business. You’ll also get a chance to learn about our exhibitors – Vue, Odeon, Cineworld and Independent sites - to gain an insight into how we work with the cinemas we represent.
Who are we looking for?
We are looking for enthusiastic candidates keen to learn about the industry from the inside. You will need to be a strong communicator, keen to learn and ask questions and ideally with a passion for cinema and advertising.
Our recent intern, Andrew Unsworth, said: “All of the tasks we were assigned were challenging, yet enjoyable and I am happy to say that the time I spent with the business has assured me that I do want to continue working towards a career in the advertising industry…the hospitality, helpfulness and enjoyable atmosphere in the workplace was a genuinely welcome surprise.”
Please note that this is an unpaid internship which covers only travel and lunch each day.
If you’re interested in applying then please send your CV and a covering letter to firstname.lastname@example.org.