Our people work together to form a passionate team defined by their talent and ambition, while our values form the code we live by.
They make up a set of attributes and behaviours that we can develop, share and celebrate, as a group of diverse and inspiring people.
We look for individuals who relish the challenge of working in a dynamic industry and thrive in a busy, sociable environment. A passion for achieving individual objectives and commitment to company success are prerequisites for working at DCM, so if you’re a bright, fun individual who wants to succeed and be rewarded for that success, you’ll fit in here.
We’re an equal opportunities employer and we treat all job applicants and employees in the same way, regardless of their sex, age, race, ethnic origin, sexual orientation, religion or any disability. We pledge to treat individuals fairly and equally, and all decisions on recruitment, selection, training, promotion and career management will be based solely on objectives and job-related criteria.
Email us at email@example.com.
BI Developer / AdministratorYou are:Brave, Expert, Spirited and Thoughtful – the values that DCM live by.You have:A passion for Cinema and Film.We want:For you to create highly productive relationships both externally and with internal departments.We will:Provide you with excellent support from a knowledgeable team.We deliver:Competitive salaries, market leading bonus structures, a fully stocked bar and unlimited cinema trips!Overview:If you are an experienced Microsoft Power BI Developer and you are looking to progress with an organisation that has a fantastic approach to work in a supportive and creative environment. This is a great opportunity to add real value to an established organisation and will offer the applicant opportunities for progression and will provide a young supportive work environment.Main Responsibilities:- Evaluation of Business Requirements for data solutions, extracts and reports
- Developing solutions, delivery of data and reports
- Report Development and Delivery
- Defining and developing SQL queries to provide data extracts for digital and direct marketing
- Developing and implementing appropriate reports, data extracts and dashboards.
- Work with the Analytics teamBI Developer Requirements- Power Bi Reporting
- SQL Server Development (2014)
- SSAS - Data Cube Development
- SSIS, SSRS, ETL development
- .NET / Web-Services
Agency Manager (Manchester)You are:Brave, Expert, Spirited and Thoughtful- The behaviours that DCM lives by.You have:Understanding and experience in the media market and sales operations. A desire to deliver exceptional service and results for advertisers and agencies. A passion for Cinema and Film.You will be:Driving revenue within an agency group and working collaboratively with all departments to deliver first class service both internally and externally.We want:You to consistently look for new and innovate ways to increase long-term growth of cinema within AV, sponsorship teams and across key clients. We want you to be passionate about the growth of DCM's regional operation.We will:Provide you with excellent support from your Regional Sales Director as well as full support from the DCM London operation.We deliver:Competitive salaries, market leading bonus structures, a fully stocked bar and unlimited cinema trips!Main responsibilities:- Deliver revenue in accordance with set targets and agency trading parameters.
- Deliver first-class service to media agencies and clients.
- Negotiate business within portfolio to maximise return.
- Identify new sales opportunities as well as building on existing relationships to develop the customer base.
- Develop good working relationships with relevant agency and industry personnel.
- Gain understanding of each agency's objectives and the objectives of their clients.
- Accurate administration of weekly sales figures in terms of booked business and forecast projections.
- Ensure accurate set up and monitoring of booked campaigns.
- Build understanding of cinema trading parameters and marketplace.
- Maintain strong understanding of the wider media market.
- Present the case for cinema to agencies and clients.
- Proactively inject fresh ideas to benefit the DCM Sales Operation.
- Work with DCM's Head of Events & Activations and Head of Marketing & Communications to consider ways to raise DCM's profile in the regional market through marketing and events.
- Organise and attend cinema evenings, hospitality events, presentations, workshops and meetings with agencies.The person:- Passionate to deliver excellent account management for our customers.
- Excellent communication and presentation skills.
- Be able to demonstrate strong analytical and numerical skills.
- Demonstrate ability to work under pressure and meet deadlines.
- Motivated to learn.
- Able to work under their own initiative.
- Highly personable and enjoy working in a team.
- Self-motivated with a forward-thinking mentality.
- A good sense of humour.
Benefits at DCM.
We have an enviable range of employment policies, and are committed to recognising and rewarding success. Our standard benefits combined with a few cheeky perks include:
- 25 days holiday plus a day off for your birthday
- Group personal pension scheme
- Discretionary bonus scheme for all staff
- Life assurance scheme
- ODEON cinema passes
- A birthday voucher
- Cycle-to-work scheme
- Season ticket loan
- Denplan dental scheme
- Subsidised study scheme
- Childcare vouchers
- Free fruit delivered to the office
- NABS Partner card
We’re a conscious and conscientious company, so we’re always striving to do our bit (and then a bit more) for the environment. We also work closely with various charities, whether through fundraising, donating advertising space or donating money via Give As You Earn (GAYE).
At DCM we’re committed to helping people break into the advertising industry and we’re keen to hear new voices and gain fresh perspectives on what we do.
With this in mind, we’ve launched an intern scheme offering recent graduates and current university attendees the chance to shadow teams across our business to gain a deeper understanding of the industry and DCM.
What can you expect?
You’ll spend two weeks in various teams across DCM, gaining an insight into how departments like Sales, Marketing, Production and Research support the business. You’ll also get a chance to learn about our exhibitors – Vue, Odeon, Cineworld and Independent sites - to gain an insight into how we work with the cinemas we represent.
Who are we looking for?
We are looking for enthusiastic candidates keen to learn about the industry from the inside. You will need to be a strong communicator, keen to learn and ask questions and ideally with a passion for cinema and advertising.
Our recent intern, Andrew Unsworth, said: “All of the tasks we were assigned were challenging, yet enjoyable and I am happy to say that the time I spent with the business has assured me that I do want to continue working towards a career in the advertising industry…the hospitality, helpfulness and enjoyable atmosphere in the workplace was a genuinely welcome surprise.”
Please note that this is an unpaid internship which covers only travel and lunch each day.
If you’re interested in applying then please send your CV and a covering letter to firstname.lastname@example.org.