The Best Companies to Work For Lists were revealed at a special awards ceremony on Thursday 2 November.
We are proud to reveal Digital Cinema Media has been listed in the following rankings for 2023:
- #55 Best Small Company to Work For in the UK
- #20 Best Small Company to Work For in London
- #21 Best Marketing & Media Agency to Work For in the UK
DCM also received a one-star accreditation, which signifies 'very good' levels of workplace engagement, and is a significant achievement that shows an organisation is taking workplace engagement seriously.
DCM performed particularly well in the factors of My Team, Personal Growth and Wellbeing:
- 91% of staff agreed that ‘My team is fun to work with’
- 86% of staff agreed that ‘The experience I gain from this job is valuable for my future’
- 79% of staff agreed that ‘I am happy with the balance between my work and home life’
“At DCM, our most important asset is our people. At the core of our strategy is keeping them engaged, energised and committed, which has both a direct impact on their productivity and ultimately our company’s profitability” said CEO Karen Stacey. “We have a strong vision for our business and provide individuals with the resources they need to build great teams who know exactly what is expected of them at work. We empower from within and check-in together regularly to ensure everyone’s voice is heard.”
The Best Companies to Work for Lists recognise and celebrate all of the organisations who are helping to make the world a better workplace. The Lists represent the commitment that these organisations show every day to their employees and how they have put investing in their people strategies at the forefront of their company culture.