|Target Audience||ABC1 adults with children|
|Package||Picturehouse Family Ticket Partnership|
|Creative Agencies||Space City Productions|
|Media Agency||VCCP Media|
- In recent years the holiday market has changed with disrupter brands encouraging the British public to book and organise their own holidays, harming the traditional the role of the travel agent.
- As a small brand in a challenging market, Villa Plus need to continually think differently and stand out from its competitors. The primary aims of the campaign were the increase awareness of Villa Plus and drive consideration for using them in the future.
- Villa Plus wanted to engage with hard-working, affluent parents who value their family time more than anything else.
- The brand identified upmarket partnership opportunities that would effectively incorporate its brand into shared family experiences – Picturehouse cinemas, with their affluent audience and community feel, were the perfect fit! -Villa Plus became the first brand partner of Picturehouse’s Family Ticket, offering adult tickets for kids prices – a brilliant fit with the brand’s promise of ‘always adding extra’.
- Ensuring it was part of the whole Picturehouse experience, Villa Plus followed the customer journey by integrating its brand into multiple touchpoints including blogs, newsletters, email, social media, digital banners, in foyer and on-screen activity.
- The partnership launched in January during peak holiday booking time and cinema’s prestigious Awards Season. On screen activity ran across a range of Q1 titles including Coco, Black Panther and The Shape of Water, ensuring ABC1 parents were reached both on family trips out with the kids and quiet date nights without them.