|Target Audience||Main shoppers with children|
|Package||ODEON Kids Club Sponsorship|
|Creative Agencies||Red Brick Road|
- Soreen was faced with one key issue – the majority associate the snack more with being on grandparents’ tea trays rather than in school kids’ lunch boxes. Soreen realised the need to revitalise its products and change perceptions amongst parents and children and so in 2017 Soreen launched its new Lunchbox Loaves.
- The primary aim of this campaign was simple - get the new Lunchbox Loaves into the hands of health-conscious parents and their hungry children.
- Soreen moved away from TV wanting to make sampling an integral part of the campaign and cinema provided the perfect fit. Cinema enabled the brand to catch hungry children in an environment where more unhealthy alternatives were available and showcase the nutritional value of the Lunchbox Loaves in a fun and engaging way.
- Rather than running a standard Family AGP, Soreen became the headline sponsor of Odeon’s Kids Club. The sponsorship was a brilliant opportunity to combine sampling, screen time, and online assets in one fully integrated campaign.
- The sponsorship ran between May-October in 18 Odeon cinemas across the country. Across the six month period, sampling was completed on six weekends in the ten highest family footfall Odeon sites.
- Continuing along the audience journey, Soreen created a bespoke 45” advert, running in the Gold Spot of all Odeon Kids Club screenings.
- The sponsorship package also included online (web banners, e-newsletters and ticket confirmations) and in foyer (quad posters and marketing screens) assets to maximise the number of touchpoints the brand had with its target audience.