|Buying route||Film Packs|
|Package||ScreenX Gold Spot + Avengers: Endgame film pack + Bronze AGP|
- The banking market has changed dramatically over the last 10 years. The introduction of innovative ‘fintech’ brands (e.g. Monzo, Starling, N26) has fuelled competition, giving consumers more control, easier access and ultimately a greater pool of providers to choose from.
- In order to retain and attract customers, Halifax wanted to strengthen its emotional connection with consumers and ensure the bank continued to stay relevant and ultimately drive trust and consideration for its various products.
- Halifax wanted to engage audiences to demonstrate the joy they can bring customers by helping make their dreams of buying a home a reality, a joy that was embodied in the ad by a new energetic slinky character.-Cinema’s unrivalled impact and attentive audience provided Halifax with the perfect environment to showcase its new advert, enabling the brand to spark a stronger emotional connection and make a positive impression on a lighter TV viewing audience.
- In an industry first, ScreenX, Cineworld’s latest technological innovation, enabled the bank to maximise stand out and immerse audiences further. ScreenX is a multi-projection theatre technology that provides cinemagoers with a 270-degree panoramic viewing experience by expanding the screen onto the side walls of the auditorium.
- Halifax worked with DCM Studios to modify its existing advert to 270 degrees, allowing slinky to climb, jump, and spring across all three screens.
- Halifax ran activity in 11 ScreenX locations across the UK, further supported by an Avengers: Endgame film pack and a Bronze AGP.