Digital Cinema Media’s Marketing, Insight and Events & Activations team has been nominated for this year’s Drum Marketing Awards in the In-House Marketing Team of the Year category.
Following extensive deliberation by a panel of industry experts, the nominations were announced last Thursday 13 April and DCM appears alongside a host of top brands and companies that will compete to bag the prize at next month’s ceremony.
With hundreds of entries submitted in 2017, the competition was tough and only the very best made the cut. Others nominated for In-House Marketing Team of the Year in 2017 include Aldi, Lucozade Sport, Hyundai and BT Sport (full list below). Entries were judged on team structure, marketing activities over the past year and how results have impacted on the overall company.
The Awards ceremony will take place at Park Plaza Westminster Bridge Hotel in London on the night of Tuesday 30 May when the winners will be announced.
More information on the event and a full shortlist can be viewed here.
In-House Marketing Team of the Year
- Aldi UK
- Brasserie Bar Co Limited: Flavour Adventures
- BT Sport: BT Sport - challenging the norm
- Digital Cinema Media
- Hyundai Motor Company (UK) for Hyundai
- Liverpool City Council for Public Health, Liverpool City Council
- Lucozade Ribena Suntory: LRS TED Team
- News UK for Sun Bets
- Search Consultancy Ltd
- TotallyMoney.com: A Small Team With Big Ambitions
- www.CRUISE.co.uk: The Best Cruise Marketing Team