Foyer Promotions are an effective way to connect with cinemagoing audiences.
Brands can use foyer promotions to do a stand alone piece of activity, or compliment on-screen activity.
Foyer promotions range from sampling to demos to competitions, and can allow brands to capture data, encourage product trial, drive traffic to their website, and more.
Why use cinema foyers?
- High Traffic: Over 3.1M cinemagoers go through cinema foyers every week*
- Dwell Time: An average cinemagoer now spends 16 minutes in the foyer. A significant dwell time for a true captive audience**
- Shared: The average party size is 3.3
- Impactfull: 86% of 15+ cinemagoers notice foyer advertising.
*Source: CAA/Rentrak EDI Jan - June 2010
**Source: CAA FAME 2010
Foyer promotion packages
Dominate the foyer with a high visibility promotion over two weeks at pre-selected premium cinema locations around the UK. Each foyer promotion includes: 2 x Standees, 2 x Display cards*, 1 x 6-Sheet**.
|NUMBER OF SITES||PACKAGE COSTS|
Cost of distribution is not included. This will be confirmed once size and weight of sample is known. Costs include production, delivery and installation of standard format standees, display cards and posters. Subject to cinema approval and availability.
* Placed around box office areas
** Quad used if 6-Sheet unavailable
* **Locations supplied upon request
For further information about how foyer promotions can work for you and your brand, contact us.
About Off Screen
Getting your commercial on screen is easy with our recommended buying routes.View all packages
Campaign Management Executive (Maternity Leave)