Choosing screens at art house cinemas for advertising opens up an even more upmarket and affluent cinema audience who choose to watch films in a stylish, fashionable and sociable environment: many art screen cinemas have bars and cafes.
- Art house cinema audiences are older than both the mainstream cinema audience and the population as a whole.
- They are also more upmarket than the mainstream cinema audience with a high proportion of affluent ABs and ABC1s.
- Art Screens tend to be concentrated in metropolitan areas and towns with an affluent population such as Bath, Oxford, Brighton, Edinburgh and London.
- The Art Screen Package is available to buy on a screen-by-screen basis in c.350 screens at over 100 sites, a combination of Independents and specialist multiplexes.
- The Art Package is available nationally or by TV region.
Cinema commercials are shown on 35mm and 70mm film or increasingly 3D and digital. If your advert has already been produced for TV transferring it for cinema is simple, we can take care of everything for you.
Senior Account Manager - Group M