Marketing Coordinator - 07/08/12
Job Title: Marketing Coordinator
Responsible to: Split reporting into the Senior Digital Exec and the Marketing Exec
Job Purpose: Helps to market DCM by assisting and supporting marketing campaigns; tracking online data; maintaining promotional and branding materials inventory and creation; planning meetings, events and conferences; maintaining databases; preparing reports, online / digital support and implementation and general admin.
- Assists and supports marketing campaigns by assembling and analyzing integrated marketing activity; preparing marketing events to the overall marketing plans, and objectives; planning and organizing promotional presentations; updating calendars.
- Tracks marketing costs; invoices, PO’s, expenses, and new business data.
- Prepares marketing and online reports by collecting, analyzing, and summarizing data.
- Keeps promotional and branding materials ready by coordinating requirements with marketing and sales departments; inventorying stock; placing orders; verifying receipt.
- Supports sales team by providing market trends, news, ecomms and online analyses and trade marketing materials.
- Researches competitive products by identifying and evaluating merchandise products and creative, pricing, and maintenance.
- Plans meetings, events and conferences by identifying, assembling, and coordinating requirements; establishing contacts; developing schedules and assignments; coordinating mailing lists.
- Manages the team admin and departmental processes.
- Updates job knowledge by participating in educational opportunities; reading trade publications, webinars etc.
- Accomplishes organization goals by accepting ownership for accomplishing new and different requests; activities and exploring opportunities to add value to job accomplishments.
- Manage day-to-day content of DCM.CO.UK ensuring it is fully up-to-date. This includes construction and updating of film pages (posters, trailers and relevant film information), UK and US box office figures and other monthly top 10 information such as admissions, spenders and categories.
- Good writing skills which will be utilized in the compilation of social media maintenance (blogs and updates) and construction of e-communications.
- Manages the creative construction of ad-hoc email campaigns from the briefing process through to management of our custom email system (MailChimp) and database management and analysis.
- Marketing, Entertainment or Advertising Agency experience
- Knowledge of basic HTML, Wordpress CMS or Photoshop.
- Knowledge of Google Analytics to create monthly online round-ups of how our website, e-marketing and social media has performed.
- A strong interest in the world of digital and keeps fully up to date with new and latest online marketing techniques and trends
To apply for this role, or if you requre any further information, please contact email@example.com
DCM focuses on its strong workforce for commitment and enthusiasm in the dynamic and demanding environment of cinema advertising.
DCM is an equal opportunities employer and all applicants will receive equal treatment regardless of race, colour, ethnic or national origins, sex, marital status, sexual orientation, disability or age.